My advice is find a good pull and send it to Phillips. I’ve seen multiple friends buy release M12 triggers and end up with junk problem child’s. That’s route I Took.No problems with it
I've had Phillips convert at least 6 triggers for me over the years but I want both pull and release triggers. If I decide to sell the 12, it will sell faster with a pull trigger.
Thanks Don but a little to high for me. If you do a search on what they have been selling for, it's 250.00 on the low end and 375.00 on the upper end. Not a lot of call for M-12 release triggers these days.
What does not as nice mean? I've been shooting release triggers for more than 20 years, so I know what a good release feels like? I'd offer you $400.00 for the Herb Orr.
Not trying to squeeze blood out of you but I'm already out of my comfort zone. I'll go $485.00 delivered to Minn.
Don, After sleeping on this over nite, I decided not to buy the release. I'm going wait and see what comes my way in the $350.00 range. Thanks for your consideration. John
Thank God you found one. I was beginning to think the chit chat between you two was going to go into another page.