they're generally thrown in the sky.
Best barrel I have is on one of my 870s, .735 with a 18 thousands choke.
I had the same situation on a 32. KI fitted barrel. Shot if for years with no issues.
I have the same one. Works great. Been having it for years. Good luck with your sale. Every one that sells triggers especially release triggers...
Thanks, I found one offsite.
Looking for an 870 release trigger.
I had two 391s that didn't care for them. Primer was hit but they didn't fire. That was some time ago, but I was at a shoot this weekend and a friend...
That's a keeper. Beautiful
May want to check barrel exchange.
Good Lord!!! That's beautiful
Thanks Gene. It would be on the barrel. Great gun at a reasonable price. Good luck with your sale.
Is the remchoke barrel a light contour and 28"
I never changed anything
My 391 and XLR5 have safeties. My 870 doesn't.
Separate names with a comma.