Up for the weekend. Happy Autumn 2026 to all!
TTT
Clearance sale price reduction to $700 plus shipping to your FFL. Thanks for looking.
Up for an after Labor Day sale!
Price reduction. Now $725 plus shipping to your FFL. Want to sell. This shotgun needs a new home. Thank you.
Chokes found. Thanks.
Message sent.
The threads are at the bottom of the choke which is inserted about 1 1/2" into the barrel. The tube's overall length is about 1 3/4". The 1/4"...
Well, I guess I assumed Perazzi made a #9 Gen 2 choke. I'm also assuming they made a #6. I have a #7, #8 and #10. So a #9 would complete the...
Up
Still looking...
Want to buy Perazzi factory 2nd generation #'s 6 & 9 choke tubes for 18.4 bore size barrel. Let me know what you got. Thank you.
Weekend sale pricing! Now $750. WTS, thank you.
Further price reduction, now $775.
Separate names with a comma.