I'm sorry, I tried to fix it but that did not work for me. I don't know what happened.
This is a Ruger 77vt mk 2 in 223 cal, gun is stainless steel with laminated stock and adjustable trigger. Gun is in very nice condition and comes...
Bruce, it's yours Pm sent
$525 and shipping
That's a good one
I have a wingmaster 12ga 870 slug gun with 22in Hastings rifle barrel in 2& 3/4 in chamber. Gun has a Remington trap stock with cut checkering and...
Gun has been sold.
I will go $1,600
[ATTACH]
Barrel is 34in full with the rings and bore in excellent condition.
Thank you I was having trouble with pictures.
I have for sale my Ljutic trap gun. The gun has been reblued and is in good condition. It has a release trigger and has been shot a lot over 50 years...
Separate names with a comma.