Where are you located?
9/11
No longer available
If only there was a way to set this site up so only full size photos could be used. Isn't it possible to somehow eliminate the thumbnails?
Found - thanks for the replies
I am selling these blanks for a friend. According to him they are well aged, 20+ years old. This set is number 2 Buttstock length - 18" ---...
I am selling these blanks for a friend. According to him they are well aged, 20+ years old. This set is number 1 Buttstock length - 17 1/8" ---...
Right
Looking for an original condition Silver Seitz in excellent, lightly used condition. Stainless steel only...not interested in a Titanium....
FYI...the shoe you need is a #6 and it looks like this. Be careful to not buy a #9.[ATTACH]
I "might" be in the market for some Silver Seitz wood and I'm wondering what's out there...factory only. RH WOOD ONLY. This is going on a #1...
Separate names with a comma.