Wow, how could you be that dumb? There are so many problems with this its just a case of total of mismanagement. My opinion ?? Hampton should be...
Yeap, the NSSA stuck it to its shooters and raised the target fees at the Worlds.
!35 case. They sell blackouts. I know some don't like them. Personally I have never had a problem with them. I will agree its a hard target but for...
Just for my private range where I or only friends shoot I don't have the ability to get more than two pallets at a time. But I am close to Crow....
you got a message............
Beretta A400 28 inch parallel......thanks!!!!
found............
As the title says. Need a PFS K80 LH grip. Thanks for looking.
Found....thanks for all replies....
bump
Looking for A400 release. Left hand model preferred with right hand acceptable. Thanks..
Separate names with a comma.