It was after, I did not have any comfort issues, off setting comb was a bit of advice that I did use when I was checking my POI from a bench rest @...
Other thought move the front of the comb maybe a 1/16" away from your face--won't affect your sight picture a NC state champ taught me this trick...
its not the comb add a little negative pictch put a 1'16" washer between the recoil pad & butt--this is how Dennis DeVault cured cheek slap for me
There was a champion sporting clays shooter First name Anthony Matures Jr.shot a 391 with great results won the world championship. when I was...
You don't need bazooka load shells to win @ handicap--Devon Harris won the $100K prize a few years ago shooting light 8 Federal Papers
most likely #6 copper clad
So you got a Krieghoff at a garage sale !!!
In Ukraine, lots of people are carrying auto-loader shotguns ; just in case they are targeted by enemy drones. There they don't say pull--they...
Local sporting clays club is now throwing black targets. I find them extremely hard to see in green and wooded backgrounds- Will any color lenses...
Check out Brightwing targets ,supposed to be cheaper than White Flyer, better color and break just as good
Just like senior citizen discounts, discounts should not be based upon age, there should be a means test to establish eligibility-a kid who is...
Gunn&ntrpphy Thebest. theybalso insure your guns during shipment @ no extxtra cost
Ask Kolar, "why don't they make their .750 any more" The Late gun builder Dennis DeVault felt that .740 was optimum.
Separate names with a comma.